There will be lots of opportunities to-
- Explore the sharing tables (an opportunity to explore other facilitators sessions as well as share your own)
- See presentations on latest CST activity & research
- Learn the differing CST pathways around the UK – success stories
- Hear about CST from the perspective of someone living with dementia
- Get involved in research into the benefits to staff providing CST sessions
- Participate in The Session Factory Workshop- A Creative workshop for the generation of session ideas
(All sessions written on the day will be shared with all delegates after the event along with sessions generated from our partner event in Walsall, Birmingham).
You are invited to bring a session you would like to share including the session plan and the necessary props to put out on our sharing tables. Please contact Christine email@example.com to let her know what you will be bringing to ensure we have a mixture of session topics to explore.
An Event to celebrate the benefits of Cognitive Stimulation Therapy.:
WHO IS IT FOR?Anyone providing Cognitive Stimulation Therapy
Booking essential - click on link to book