1. Get up and go to be bed early.
2. Drink a whole glass of water as soon as you get up.
3. Write 3 things you are grateful for.
4. Do something that makes you sweat.
5. Wear clothes that make you feel good, no matter what you are doing.
6. Tidy up. Keep your space uncluttered.
7. Have a conversation with a close friend.
8. Fit in at least half an hour of learning- reading, online courses or podcasts.
9. Set small achievable goals; write what you have done to move you forward today.
10. Practice meditation/ mindfulness for at least 5 minutes
Want to know more handy tips for your memory health? Join our Memory Fitness facebook group